Training doesn’t end when the conference is over. It’s something that owners, managers, and employees must continue and keep updated.
In addition to the great presentations during the conference, there are spaces available in the following after conference training courses:
- November 7 & 8 WHMIS Train the Trainer (2 day)
- November 7 FIT Test Train the Tester (half day)
- November 7 Spill Workplace Level 100 (half day)
- November 8 Biohazard Awareness (half day)
- November 13 TDG Surface (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) (one day)
- November 14 TDG IATA Air (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) (one day)
Page 2 of the Conference Registration form allows you to indicate what additional training you may be interested in.
The friendly staff at BC Hazmat Management will be in contact with you based on any of the courses you indicate interest in.
These courses will be are held at the BC Hazmat Management training facility on Vancouver Island at:
#6 – 10114 McDonald Park Rd., Sidney, BC V8L 5X8